9 Things Under $15
Hellooooo! I have been wanting to start a series like this for a LONG time! So here it is, 9 Things Under $15!!! Some things I have used or had for a while, or recently purchased, or have on a wish list, but ALL I completely give my stamp of approval, for whatever that's worth!
I love trend spotting from the editorials and then seeing them in various stores and places and different price points. You can truly achieve style at any budget level these days. I am a firm believer in, You Get What You Pay For, but I always assess the length of use, and type of situation. Some things you want to save a little for and shop around a bit to get the right buy, and other times, you find yourself wanting to prate your wardrobe with fast fashion trends that you don't want to drop a lot of money on because you know it's seasonal or trendy. Mixing in those cheaper items, accessories or beauty products, along with your nicer dresses or handbags can pull your whole look together.
I will try to do this every now and again! It was fun to compile!
What have you found recently that was a total steal?!
From left to Right, Top to Bottom:
- Mock Striped Turtleneck- This one from Charlotte Russe is only $10.49! I had never been in one of these stores until today, and you can really find a treasure, IF YOU DIG! I was without th kiddos today and actually had time to LOOK! I tried on pieces and found a great button up blouse, but I didn't see it online to share. This turtleneck just might have me headed back!
- Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 552A "Just Garnet"- LOVE, LOVE, LOVVVEEE this tube of lipstick! I have had this same tube for about three years! I know! I bought it when I was pregnant with Remy! A K-Mart near my house was closing and I bought a few lipsticks from the cosmetics department and this one is PERFECT! I need to find another! It's the perfect, deep, berry red and so smooth! Long lasting too! It does come off though, but you would be hard pressed to find a soft, and silky lipstick that doesn't if you ask me.
- Metallic Snake Sneakers from Crazy 8- SO cute! And they have velcro straps! I bought these for Arlo for Christmas, and I found them on sale. They are currently $11.99 online, but could be less in stores. She loves them too! They are a tad big, but in the coming months they will be perfect!
- Picot Trim Cord Bubble Shorts from Baby Gap- I wished I had found these BEFORE Christmas! I just picked these cuties up tonight on a random stop in Gap. Online they are showing $18.99, but mine were $2 at the register?! Gap is currently having additional 60% off sale items... These are going over tights tomorrow!
- Seriously Stretchy Dark Wash High-Waisted Skinny from Aeropostale- I BOUGHT these TODAY for $15.90!!! On my baby-free shopping expedition I stopped in Aeropostale; their "60% Off Entire Store,"sign caught my attention. I had never thought to try on their denim, let alone their "jeggings," but you guys, I seriously could not take these off! They are the perfect rise, nice and high- no crack attack! Yes, they are tight, but ALL denim has spandex these days. I used to work for Diesel AND the TBD department at Nordstrom. I. Know. Good. Denim. But these came home and I am happy, HAPPY with them! I might go get a second pair as a backup! I tried on several other pairs in different washes, but none fit like the dark wash...They also come in different lengths!
- Sinful Colors Professional Nailpolish in Sugar Sugar- You guys, this polish is $1.98. Done and done. If you aren't particular about polish, and just want a fresh color, this is a good bet. Stays on pretty well, and I LOVE this red! It has sparkle in it too!
- Genuine Kids' for Osh Kosh Brand Tee Shirt Dress in Iron Gray at Target- I WANT this! For Remy, for Arlo, for ME! haha! No, just for them... not sure what I love about it, but I spotted it on the sale rack at Target for like $12, and currently their sale clothing is additionally 20% off. It is lined with soft jersey fabric, not scratchy! The cutest little drop waist and sparkly stars.
- Sutter Home Red Blend Wine- Cheers! Recently discovered this SUPER affordable, and surprisingly tasty wine. Only $4.99 a bottle at our local liquor store. Might make a great hostess gift!
- Stone Earrings H&M- $14.99- H&M is currently in full on sale mode- and their jewelry stopped me in my tracks today! Some of it is REALLY good! It may take some time to sort through what pieces pass the bar, but some of it was $3, $5 and $7!!!